1.) If you wish to open your home to a sister and family in need during time of disaster, please complete the form below and submit it. Only your first name, city, state/province will be listed on the web page. The additional information will be kept in private on a list and given to sisters that identify themselves and give dates of needed stay w/ contact information.
2.) If you are a sister seeking shelter during the disaster or displacement period, please contact, Karen Ing at email@example.com in order to obtain the contacts for the area and further information. You must include your first and last name, address and phone number, E-mail and membership number in the E-mail to Karen. If you do not include the information, then an E-mail will be sent to you requesting it. If no response is received within 24 hours via E-mail, your E-mail will be filed away or deleted.
THE FORM BELOW IS FOR SISTERS OFFERING THEIR HOMES.
|BETA SIGMA PHI - SHELTER INFORMATION|
When natural disasters occur such as hurricanes, it is necessary for those sisters in the evacuation area to leave. This is expensive - gas, motels, food, etc. Saving motel fees would be a big plus and ease peoples' worries. Wouldn't it be nice to evacuate to a home where you already have a Beta Sigma Phi sister?
Due to the fact there have been so many displaced people from acts of nature or other causes,
Arlene of the Houston Area and The Beta Journal decided to join together to form this special program.
1. The Beta Journal is not to be held liable for problems or damages that may occur
with the sister(s) staying in your home.
2. Please let me know if pets are allowed or children/babies to stay at your residence.
3. Put down whether you can take or handle a disabled sister.
4. Also, if you allow smoking or not on or near your premises.
5. Note if you can offer a sofa or spare room.
6. Put down how much advance notice you will need. 1 day, 2 days
7. Let us know if parking is a problem or not.
8. Put down whether you will supply meals or not. If not, list the nearby restaurants available.
9. Please let us know what times (months) you will not be available to take in guests.
10. The accommodations are only for one to three days at most. If there are more days involved, then you and the visiting sister and family can work the terms out.
We are so very thankful you are willing to help!
A Beta Sigma Phi finds a friend in everyone they meet.