- An RSS Reader is a program that collects, feeds and displays the information to you.
- If would like to obtain a Free Reader, go to RSS Reader (Windows, .NET) or Amphetadesk (Windows, Mac, Linux) Or, simply GOOGLE it, type in "Free RSS Reader."
- If you feel lost and are in need of further explanation, then go to Excess Voice
- The Beta Journal cannot help you with the Reader(s) you download. Please check the site from which you obtained it for customer service assistance.
- The RSS Beta Journal Feed will be updated numerous times a month, it will be up to your RSS Reader to retrieve the information and send it to you by E-mail.
- To use the the RSS feed, paste the URL address http://www.betajournal.com/rssjournal.xml into the "Add New Channel" section of your RSS Reader or enter it in your E-mail program, if it supports RSS feeds. Note, Mozilla Thunderbird does support the RSS feed.
- Please E-mail Karen at The Beta Journal if you have further questions!