- Introduction to Pledge training & goals for this session [3 minutes]
- Getting-to-know-you exercise. Have members double-up & have them interview each other. The Getting-to-know-you page has wonderful questions you can use as a reference. [10 minutes]
[20 minutes for members sharing with the entire group what they learned about the sister they just interviewed.]
- Distribution of Study Guide & Enrichments* for Chapter 1
- Using Study Guide questions, proceed around the circle and have each member give the answer to a question. [10 minutes]
- Discussion of Rituals [20 minutes]
Opening - What do they particularly like about what it says?
Closing - Ask them to summarize their thoughts about it.
Pledge Ritual - What impressed them most about the Pledge
Ritual? What is it they will remember?
- Assign Chapter 2 for next Pledge Training Session.
It is on Chapter Procedure. Read Chapter 2 in Invitation to Life.
Refer to Book of Beta Sigma Phi.
Review Officer responsibilities in your chapter yearbook.
The May/June issue of The Torch is an excellent resource.
- *ENRICHMENTS FOR THIS SESSION INCLUDE: